Terms of Service
Disclaimer: Upon commissioning me ( ArtArkade ), you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below. Failure to follow these terms may result in a blacklisted status with me, barring you from commissioning or buying from me in the future and accessing my Discord server. If the terms are broken during the commission process, it may result in termination of your commission and rights to the piece forfeited.
• Availability may vary. Set prices are non-negotiable and are subject to change based on demand.
• I reserve the right to refuse a commission at any time, for any reason.
• If you have a deadline that you need the artwork by, let me know and I will see what I can do. This may include additional charges.
• I will do everything I can to make my customers happy and satisfied. If you have a problem with anything in regards to the commissioned piece please tell me so we can find a solution together.
• I am willing to change some of my terms for you if you ask before I start on your commission. (e.g., if you don't want the artwork posted anywhere we can discuss this.)
• I only accept payments through Paypal in the form of USD.
• I will send a Paypal invoice to your email. This may not happen immediately as I don't like to take payment until I am ready to start the commission.
• Please do not send payment before I have accepted your commission and requested payment.
• I will only begin your commission once the full payment is received.
Process and Delivery
• Turnaround time for commissions is currently two weeks to three months. If there is a delay, I will personally message you and let you know.
• After submitting your commission request I will review it and either accept or deny the commission. If accepted I may ask additional questions. If the commission includes extras (ex. complex characters and backgrounds) I will give you a final adjusted price.
• During the drawing process I will show you works in progress for review. The amount of reviews depends on the complexity of the piece but will generally be during the rough sketch, final sketch, Lineart + flat colors, and shading + details steps. Please let me know if you need anything changed or fixed during this process.
• When the piece is completed you will receive the full resolution images along with a web-friendly size if your commission is large. Note that there is no physical product. If you live in the U.S. and would like a print let me know.
• You have 3 rounds of revisions included in the price of the commission. Additional revisions may come with extra fees.
• Revisions after the piece is completed may also cost an additional fee.
Copyright / Usage Policy
• My commissioned artwork is for personal use only. You may not use it for commercial purposes, on merchandise, etc. unless discussed with me beforehand. Commercial rights to the commissioned work can be purchased at any time.
• I retain all copyrights over the commissioned artwork. I reserve the full rights to the image and its use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon.
• I have the right to use all commissioned pieces for my own commercial purposes, promotions, and portfolios.
The Buyer is allowed to:
• Use the commissioned piece for personal use (Social media icons, forums, etc.)
• Print the artwork for personal display.
• Use the artwork to promote themselves. You are not forced to give me credit but it would be very much appreciated.
• Use the artwork in their youtube videos, twitch channel, and monetized videos as long as they are not making profit off of the art itself.
• Resell the artwork as part of an adoptable.
The following is considered copyright infringement:
• Reproducing/using the commissioned artwork commercially (merchandise, NFTs, etc.)
• Claiming the artwork as your own.
• Removing my signature or watermark from the artwork
• Altering the artwork without my consent
Refund / Cancellation Policy
• I do not offer refunds after I have started your commission.
• If for any reason I am unable to start your commission, you will receive a full refund.
• If you cancel your order before I have started it, you will be refunded in full.
• Do not request a Paypal chargeback for your refund. I will transfer the money to you myself.
• If you request a Paypal chargeback at any point you will lose all rights to the commissioned piece and you will be blacklisted from doing business with me again.